Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The thing about restarting my blogging:



I need to write even when I don't have too much to say. So, this is a somewhat random post of things I am thinking about:




  1. The Kindle is very nice. I love the screen, and it is quite convenient to carry along The Lord of the Rings, the complete Summa Theologiae, the Bible, the Menaion, and about eight or nine Chesterton books, all in one small package. I highly recommend it.


  2. Homeschooling is hard, but wonderful. Is "wonderhard" a word?


  3. People shouldn't reveal changes of religion on Facebook.


  4. The Melkites publish wonderful books. I have their Horologion, original version, which is laid out beautifully. Lots of publishers don't understand typography, but Sophia Press does. I have just ordered the new version of the Horologion, and can't wait to get it.




That should do it. Perhaps I'll have something more substantial to say later.



1 comment:

Rental Mobil 911 said...

Nice article, thanks.
rental elf