Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Remember how I said we're all blind?


Look at this picture:

It's not what you think. It isn't a heartfelt note from a woman who has given her child up for adoption, but is a note from a woman who has had an abortion!

My mind boggles. In what universe is this kind of moral thinking rational? "I can't take care of my kid, which I believe is a kid, and to whom I write notes, so I will kill the child?" How could anyone possibly think that way?

It's one thing to support abortion if you obstinately refuse to admit the humanity of the child. It is unbelievable that anyone would do it who writes love notes to the child!

We must stop abortion. It's making people insane, unable to see what's right in front of their faces.

Click here for link

Thanks to Kevin at HMS Blog for the story.

No comments: