Wednesday, October 15, 2003

On judgment day,


Our nation will be begging the Nazis for forgiveness. What a terrible, evil country we live in. In addition to the 43 million babies we've murdered, there is a woman in Florida being starved to death--a conscious woman with a family who loves her and wants to care for her, no matter what the cost!

You know what? Islam may be a false religion, and its followers may have a tendency to blow themselves up for the advancement of the religion, but Muslims have one thing right: America really is the Great Satan. We are the evil empire.

You want to know the worst part? American Catholics. We are the absolute worst of the whole bunch, a lukewarm, mealy-mouthed, please-baptize-my-baby or marry-me-in-church but don't expect me ever to love God or my neighbor bunch of whited sepulchres, full of dead men's (and dead babys') bones. And we go to Mass, where 99% of us go to communion without a qualm, seeking union with Jesus Christ, all the while voting for a continuance of the same death-dealing monstrous culture. God forbid we rock the boat or evangelize our culture: that would be rude!

Do you remember what Jesus said in Revelations 3:15? I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

No comments: